We are for sale, please contact us at if you are interested in buying this site.

Barca archive

[COPE] Ronald Koeman unexpectedly will attend the meeting between Barca's interim president Tusquets and presidential candidates to convince them to sign Eric Garcia THIS January. He sees him as a necessity.
[GoalAnalysis] Which players in the Big Five Leagues cover the most of the Pitch.
Ronaldinho all Barca goals visualisation
[OC] How Barca tried to replace Neymar
[El Chiringuito] Elections of the Barca: Laporta, Font, Freixa and Rousaud claim to have the votes to present their candidacies. Benedito and Riera have retired from the race. The deadline for submitting signatures closes today at 3:00 p.m
Nice skill by Mariona Caldentey for Barca Femeni
Dani Alves all Barca Assists visualisation
Lionel Messi All Barca Assists visualisation
[RouteOneFootball] Barcelona have missed more penalties than any other team in La Liga this season (3)
[SkySportsPL] Georginio Wijnaldum will decide this week whether to accept a new Liverpool deal or join Barca, with Ronald Koeman persuading him to join the Blaugrana.
8 minutes of Barca's Ronaldinho destroying his opponents
[Onze]2 Barca players who voted against the pay cuts are of the same nationality. The club proposed paying players 30% of the variables if they gave up the remaining 70% and said no (via @xavicampos )
[Canut] Barcelona’s dressing room is without harmony and divided into groups. (From journalist attending Koemans daughters wedding - shortly after blaming Puig for leaking to the press)
[Movistar] Imanol Alguacil (Real Sociedad coach): "I have seen the best version of Barca defensively and aggressively, it's been a while since I saw that from them. Even Messi was consistently pressuring and taking the ball which is rare to see."
[SofaScoreINT] Levante's Aitor Fernández recorded 12 saves (vs Barcelona) - most by a GK in the top 5 leagues this season, and most by a GK in a LaLiga match since Mallorca's Manolo Reina had 14 (also vs Barcelona) on 7 Dec 2019.
This is Barca's worst start in La Liga since Leo Messi made his debut
 Next   

Sign in to Troll Football


Don't have an account ? Register Here , if you have forgotten the password, click here
× Okay

We make use of cookies to store information about visitors preferences, record user-specific informations via which we customize Web page content.However, none of this cookies / data would be used to identify or contact you in person.


To disable all cookies through the browser, click on the corresponding icon and follow the instructions:

  1. Chrome: Disable Cookies 
  2. Firefox: Disable Cookies 
  3. Internet Explorer: Disable Cookies 
  4. Opera: Disable Cookies 
  5. Safari: Disable Cookies