Euro archive

[Fabrizio Romano] Contrary to earlier reports, the fee for Casemiro is £60m + £10m (in pounds), not €60m + €10m (in euros).
[El Chiringuito TV] Deal closed for Casemiro at 72 million euros + 13 in variables! (60 million in pounds + 10 in variables)
[OptaAnalyst]Only Marcelo Brozovic (44) initiated an open play sequence that ended in a team shot more often than Casemiro (43) across the top five European leagues in 2021-22. Attribute check: Recovering the ball to help begin shot-ending sequences for his team
[Netflix] The Figo Affair: The Transfer that Changed Football
[United Journal] Carlo Ancelotti: “I can’t reply as to why Casemiro traded European Champions for a struggling side, it’s his personal decision.”
[OptaJose] 52 - Among the top five European leagues, La Liga have the highest record per game of total time (99:22), but also the lowest average of time in play (52:31). Problem?
Europa League play off 1st leg results
[Bargiggia] Napoli continues to work on Keylor Navas. The player can arrive by rescinding his 2-year contract with PSG. Napoli offered 3-year contract at 4M euro net salary per year
[David Ornstein] Chelsea open to Trevoh Chalobah loan before deadline. #CFC respect wish for game time but won’t allow buy option or obligation. Particular interest from PL & also Serie A sides in European comp - important to 23yo defender if moves abroa
[DIF] Djurgarden [1]-0 APOEL | Victor Edvardsen 9' (Great goal!)
[Slavia Praha] Wholesome exchange between Raków Częstochowa and Slavia Praha before today's game in Europe Conference League qualifiers. Both clubs used opponent's countries classic cartoons to promote the game. Slavia used Bolek and Lolek and Raków used Pat&Mat.
[Marco Conterio] Justin Kluivert to Fulham is a done deal, loan with obligation to buy based upon appearances for €12m.
[Carrusel Deportivo] Atletico de Madrid and Joao Felix's camp have confirmed the €130M Manchester United's bid. Atletico has responded with his release clause: €350M.
[Carrusel Deportivo] Atletico de Madrid and Joao Felix's camp have confirmed the €130M Manchester United's bid. Atletico has responded with his release clause: €350M.
[Germán García Grova] UD Almería offers Boca Juniors 4 million euros for 90% of Agustín Almendra leaving 10% of the economic rights to Boca. The player can leave for free 30/6 2023.
[Kicker] Top scorers with 0 games for their country: Players with the most goals in Europe's top 4 leagues in the last ten years without ever having played a senior international match
[Javi Mata Gil | AS] Villarreal will not sell RB Juan Foyth. If Barça wants him, the release clause is 42 million euro.
[OptaJose] Among the Top 5 European leagues, LaLiga have the highest record per game of total time (99:22), but also the lowest average of time in play (52:31). Problem?
[OptaJose] Among the top five European leagues, LaLiga have the highest record per game of total time (99:22), but also the lowest average of time in play (52:31)
[Hasan Tüncel] Ahmetcan Kaplan to Ajax is a done deal. The player will be flying to the Netherlands as soon as possible to sign the contract. Ajax will pay €9.5m with a 15% sell-on clause
Michel Platini - Juventus Mini-Movie. His run with Juventus from 1982-1987 was impressive. 222 Games, 103 Goals, 3 Ballon d'Or Awards, 2 Serie A titles, One Coppa Italia title, 1985 European Cup, 1984 CWC & European Supercup and 1985 International Cup. One of the best ever in his prime
 Next   

Sign in to Troll Football


Don't have an account ? Register Here , if you have forgotten the password, click here

Top Posts from Yesterday

More posts

× Okay

We make use of cookies to store information about visitors preferences, record user-specific informations via which we customize Web page content.However, none of this cookies / data would be used to identify or contact you in person.


To disable all cookies through the browser, click on the corresponding icon and follow the instructions:

  1. Chrome: Disable Cookies 
  2. Firefox: Disable Cookies 
  3. Internet Explorer: Disable Cookies 
  4. Opera: Disable Cookies 
  5. Safari: Disable Cookies