Juventus archive

[Romano] PSG is still in the race for De Ligt and will not give up on him until Juventus finds full agreement with Ajax. Leonardo has contacted Mino Raiola and Ajax today
Juventus have agreed personal terms with Ajax defender Matthijs de Ligt ahead of his move to Turin, according to Sky in Italy.
Kaveh Solhekol: Raiola will make £10m on the De Ligt deal with Juventus
[Fabrizio Romano] Juventus have found an agreement with Matthijs de Ligt. He’s ready to accept a contract until 2024 for €12M/season. Raiola also wants a release clause in the agreement. Now Juventus will start official talks with…
[Romeo Agresti] De Ligt will have a €150 million release clause at Juventus
Oriol Domènech: Barça will not make any more moves for De Ligt. He will play for Juventus next season.
[Romeo Agresti] DeLigt Is only one step away from Juventus!
[Oriol Domènech] There is a 95% chance De Ligt joins Juventus and only 5% he joins Barça
According to Gazzetta dello Sport’s Nicolo Schira behind the possible return of Gigi Buffon to Juventus is the first-person direction by Andrea Agnelli. On the table an annual 4 million and a managerial role at the end of the career
[Oriol Domenech - CatRadio] De Ligt 95% to Juventus. "He's almost decided that next season he'll play at Juve". "In the contract there will be an exit clause in which he could leave by paying a determined amount of money"
Fabrizio Romano: Perin will leave Juventus
Buffon ready to return to Juventus
[Romeo Agresti] This could really be the week of De Ligt to Juve, because Juve can't waste time “which they aren't doing”. Since last week they accelerated to sign him. The player wants Juventus. Paratici won’t make a mistake & is determined to close the deal.
Casillas praises the Juventus management: The Juventus signings are made by Houdini. Pure magic..
Romeo Agresti : Juventus have received positive signals from Matthijs de Ligt, who is now ready to say yes for a move to Turin. New contacts are expected today.
[Romeo Agresti] : Juventus wants to sign De Ligt at all costs. Despite a price tag of €70 M and wage demands of €15 M/season net, Juventus are ready to go all in. PSG are still in competition.
OFFICIAL: Bentancur renews his contract with Juventus till 2024.
 Next   

Sign in to Troll Football


Don't have an account ? Register Here , if you have forgotten the password, click here

Top Posts from Yesterday

More posts

× Okay

We make use of cookies to store information about visitors preferences, record user-specific informations via which we customize Web page content.However, none of this cookies / data would be used to identify or contact you in person.


To disable all cookies through the browser, click on the corresponding icon and follow the instructions:

  1. Chrome: Disable Cookies 
  2. Firefox: Disable Cookies 
  3. Internet Explorer: Disable Cookies 
  4. Opera: Disable Cookies 
  5. Safari: Disable Cookies